This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
AkbarTravels MasterCard Offer.
Offer valid till 31 December 2019
1. The offer is valid till 31 December 2019.
2. Under this offer, on www.akbartravels.com website, m-site or App by quoting the promotion code ATNEWMASTER. cardholders get
• Flat Rs.500 instant discount on Domestic Flights. Minimum booking amount Rs.5,000 & above
• Flat Rs.1,000 instant discount on International flights. Minimum booking amount Rs.10,000 & above
3. Instant discount is applicable on Economy, Premium Economy, Business & First Class for domestic or international flight booking.
4. The Offer is available only upon making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India. Not valid on Netbanking or Wallet payments.
5. Cardholder must apply the promo code during checkout before paying online to avail the offer.
6. To redeem the Offer, cardholders should login to their account or create an account, if they are not registered.
7. The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.
8. The offer is valid for Adult and Child bookings only. This offer is not valid for Infant bookings.
9. All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions
10. Date change, Rebooking and Refund charges will be applicable as per the fare rules.
11. Discount amount will be reversed in case of any cancellation.
12. Akbartravels.com reserves the right to add or withdraw any airline from the offer during the promotion period.
13. Akbartravels.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
14. Travel Agents are barred from making bookings for their customer’s through this offer and Akbartravels.com reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Akbartravels.com shall not refund the booking amount.
15. The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque or any form of credit.
16. The total minimum spend will be calculated based on the product cost only. This excludes all taxes, GST, delivery charges, etc. Any taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/or billed to the account of the cardholder.
17. Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer, or product/services related to this Offer must be addressed in writing by the cardholder directly to Akbar Travels at [email protected] Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be liable for the same.
18. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
19. No two offers can be clubbed together and no additional discount or offer will be applicable.
20. Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
21. Each benefit or privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Akbar Travels. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
23. Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.