What do you get?
- The customer will receive a discount of Upto Rs.1500 on min booking value of Rs.6000 on Domestic Flights (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance.) paid through HDFC Credit and Debit card payments
- Get extra 20% Instant Off on Spicejet Seats and Meals. Click here for more details.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon GOHDFC in the E-Coupon field
- This Offer is valid on HDFC Bank Credit , Debit cards and EMI payment mode
- This offer is not valid on HDFC Bank net banking payments
- The offer is valid on Every Wednesday from 3rd Oct’2018 till 26th Dec’2018 (both days included)
- The offer is valid on bookings made between 1500 hrs to 2159 hrs on every Wednesday
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Mobile site, Android & iOS App only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card/Goibibo account every Wednesday during the campaign period
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through Wallet (Goibibo Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, UPI and TEZ.
- Customer cannot use goCash & goCash+ wallet balance with this offer
- Instant Discount will be calculated on Booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection & Ancillaries fee
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for discounts
- The Customer shall not be entitled to discounts in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty
Other Terms & Conditions:
- If the Cardholder doesn’t receive the discount, he/she can claim for the same within 1 month from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for any discount
- Instant discount is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by HDFC Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by HDFC Bank to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach HDFC Bank and HDFC Bank shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi
- HDFC bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein