Click here to avail Easemytrip HDFC Offer.
- Booking Period : 18th November, 2017 to 18th December, 2017
- Travel Period : Till 31st March, 2018
- Coupon Code EMTDEBIT
- Rs.500 Instant Discount by EaseMyTrip and
- Rs. 500 Cashback by HDFC Debit Card.
What you get?
- Users will save Rs. 1000 per transactions on minimum transactions of Rs. 5000 or more (Rs.500 Instant Discount by EaseMyTrip and Rs. 500 Cashback by HDFC).
How do you get it?
- To avail the discount, user must enter Promo Code: EMTDEBIT in the coupon field while booking.
- The offer is valid from 18th November 2017 – 18th December 2017
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Easemytrip android/iOS app & Website transactions through “Pay with HDFC Debit Card“.
What else do you need to know?
- Bookings with the valid promo codes will only be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is not valid on Netsafe Cards and Virtual Limit Debit Cards
- Maximum one Cashback per customer
- Cashback will be auto-credited within 75 working days after the date of the transaction.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running on EaseMyTrip.
- Non-refundable convenience fees of Rs.250 per passenger per sector will be applied on applying this promo code.
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and discount will be rolled back before processing the refunds
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, EaseMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- EaseMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
- Travel agents by profession are barred from this offer.
- EaseMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- EaseMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.