Click here to avail Easemytrip SBI Offer.
Exclusively for State Bank Customers.
|Domestic Flights||Rs. 200 Flat Discount||EMTSBI||Book Now|
|International Flights||Rs. 500 Flat Discount||EMTSBI||Book Now|
|Domestic Hotels||Rs. 500 Flat Discount||EMTSBI||Book Now|
|International Hotels||Rs. 700 Flat Discount||EMTSBI||Book Now|
|Holidays||10% Instant Discount
(Maximum upto Rs. 2000)
|BUS||5% Instant Discount||EMTSBI||Book Now|
Terms and Conditions*
- The offer is valid Till 30th June , 2017
- This offer is valid only for online booking at www.EaseMyTrip.com & EaseMyTrip Mobile Applications (IOS & Android)
- Bookings with the valid promo codes will only be eligible for the offer.
- Promo Code: Use code EMTSBI to pay through SBI wallet, Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- This Offer is applicable on bookings made via SBI wallet, SBI Debit Card/Credit Card, and Net Banking in Payment option.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running on EaseMyTrip.
- In case of partial cancellation, complete discount amount would be recalled and the customer would not be entitled for discount.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, EaseMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and EaseMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, EaseMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount
- The Bank and EaseMyTrip reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether. In addition, EaseMyTrip booking terms on www.easemytrip.com shall apply.
- For any further query, mail us at email@example.com
- EaseMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims or grievances’ solely attributable to the Bank.
- In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.