This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
Click here to avail Goibibo American Express Offer.
- APPLICABLE ON – Flights & Hotels
- BOOKING PERIOD – 31st May’18
- TRAVEL PERIOD – Open
- PROMOCODE – SEE BELOW
|Type of Travel||Offer Details||Promo Code|
|Domestic Flight||Flat 5% off
(Max Upto Rs.500), No min booking amount
|International Flight||Flat 5% off
(Max Upto Rs.5000), No min booking amount
|Domestic Hotels||Flat 25% instant discount
(Max upto Rs.1500) on min booking value of Rs.3000
|International Hotels||Flat 15% instant discount
(Max upto Rs.3000)
Terms & Conditions
- No minimum booking required to avail discounts on International and Domestic flights booking
- Instant Discount will be calculated on booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, taxes, Insurance, Cancellation Protection & Ancillaries fee.
- Offer will be valid only on Goibibo Website, Mobile and App.
- Offer valid till 31st May’18
- Offer is not valid on selected hotels
- The offer is valid on bookings made using AMEX Credit cards issued in India only
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo website , mobile and/or app
- This offer is valid only on the first 2 transactions per card during the offer period. Each promo code can be used twice by cardmembers for availing the offer during the offer period.
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered
- The date of travel or hotel stay needs to be before 30th June, 2018
- Gocash and Gocash plus cannot be clubbed with this offer
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach AMEX and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- AMEX and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that AMEX shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- AMEX shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- AMEX, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by AMEX or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.