This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
The promo codes will be sent to the selected customers through sms and emailers from SBI Card.
The offer is valid for select city customers.
1. This marketing programme is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under a marketing arrangement with Goibibo. This Programme is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card i.e. with no outstanding of more than  days (“SBI Cardholder”)
2. The cardholder needs to enter the promo code, before making the payment to be eligible for the offer.
3. Valid from 04 – 21 May, 2017 (“period”). Customer will be required to make payment as per the price quoted by Goibibo.
Domestic Flights offer: Flat Rs.400 off on minimum booking of Rs.4000
Domestic Hotels Offer: Upto 70% off (Max upto Rs.5000) + 20% GoCash (Max upto Rs.4000)
5. The promo codes will be sent to the selected customers through sms and emailers from SBI Card.
6. Offer will be valid only on Goibibo Mobile and App.
7. GoCash cannot be clubbed Domestic Flight offer.
8. Maximum discount on Domestic Hotels : Upto Rs 5000 (Instant discount) + upto Rs.4000 Gocash discount + Rs 500 Gocash plus
9. Domestic Flights and & Hotels Offer is applicable only on using a valid/unblocked SBI Bank Credit Card.
10. Valid on a minimum paid transaction (Excluding Discounts/GoCash+ usage) of Rs. 4000 for Domestic. Flight For E.g. If your domestic flight cost is Rs. 4000 (before payment) and post applying the GoCash+ of say Rs. 250, the final paid value reduces to Rs. 3750, thus such a transaction would not qualify for the discount.
11. The offer is valid on bookings made using SBI Bank Credit cards issued in India only. Not valid on Debit cards & Net Banking transactions.
12. The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo mobile and/or app.
13. In case of domestic flights customers booking using Promo Codes – XXXXXXXXX, shall not be eligible for GoCash usage (regardless in the account), however they are open to utilize any GOCASH+ balance in their account as per the General T&C of such GOCASH+.
14. This offer is valid only on 2 transactions per card during the offer period.
15. In the event of SBI Credit Card being used to make a subsequent booking, it will not be eligible for this offer on SBI Credit Cards.
16. Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
17. This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions.
18. Offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD).
19. Products and services are subject to availability.
20. For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach SBI Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
21. The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
22. The Customer shall not be entitled to discount in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is credited, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a discount of INR. 1, 000 has been received to the Customer’s, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,000. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from INR. 9, 000/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer’s account.
23. In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
25. Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
26. Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
27. SBI Bank and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
28. In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount.
29. The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
30. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that SBI bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
31. SBI bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever..
32. The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach SBI bank before the payment due date.
33. SBI bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
34. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by SBI bank or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
35. If the Offer and/or anything to be done by SBI bank or Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of SBI bank or Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of SBI bank or the other entity/ies, then SBI bank and/or Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
36. All of Goibibo’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
37. The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
Other Terms & Condition
38. This program is applicable to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card, except for Corporate Card.
39. SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to the Merchant
40. The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
41. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
42. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
43. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating brands/outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
44. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
45. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Merchant on its products/other products and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Merchant and without reference to SBICPSL.
46. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
47. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
48. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
49. SBICPSL and Merchant reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
50. The award pronounced under the Arbitration clause or any other dispute that may arise between the parties in relation to or in connection with this letter agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of New Delhi.