Click here to avail Goibibo SBI Debit Card Offer.
APPLICABLE ON – Flight & Hotels
BOOKING PERIOD – 30th Sept ’17
PROMOCODE FLIGHT – GOSBIDFNEW
PROMOCODE HOTEL – GOSBIH
|INR 600 off on Min ATV of INR 5000||
|Flat 60% off upto INR2500 for minimum transaction value of INR.4500||
Terms & Conditions
- Offer will be valid only Goibibo Desktop, Mobile and App.
- Offer valid on bookings made till September 30, 2017
- Domestic Flight Offer valid only for New Users in Signed-in State
- goCash cannot be clubbed Domestic Flight/hotel offer.
- All the offers are applicable only on using a valid/unblocked SBI Debit Card.
- Minimum Paid Transaction amount (Excluding Discounts/goCash+ usage) must meet the respective offer criteria. For E.g. If your International Hotel cost is Rs. 4500 (before payment) and post applying the goCash+ of say Rs. 250, the final paid value reduces to Rs. 4250, thus such a transaction would not qualify for the discount.
- The offer is valid on bookings made using SBI Debit Card transactions on select bins provided by the bank
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo mobile and/or app.
- In case of domestic flights customers booking customer shall not be eligible for goCash usage (regardless in the account), however they are open to utilize any goCash+ balance in their account as per the General T&C of such goCash+.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach SBI and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to discount in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is credited, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a discount of INR. 1, 000 has been received to the Customer’s, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,000. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from INR. 9, 000/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer’s account.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- SBI Debit and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that SBI Debit shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by SBI or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by SBI or Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of SBI Debit or Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of SBI Debit or the other entity/ies, then SBI Debit and/or Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.