Click here to avail Goibibo SBi Offer.
|Type of Travel||Offer Details||Promo Code|
|Rs.200 instant off on minimum booking of Rs.5000||GOSBIDF|
|Rs.400 instant off on minimum booking of Rs.5000||GOSBIDFG|
|Rs.1000 instant off on minimum booking of Rs.15000||GOSBINGN|
|Rs.500 instant off on minimum booking of Rs.15000||GOSBING|
Terms & Conditions
- Offer will be valid only on Goibibo Website ,Mobile and App.
- Offer valid till 31st March 2018
- The offer is valid on bookings made using SBI credit and debit cards issued in India only. Not valid on EMI transactions.
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo mobile and/or app.
- Customers booking using Promo Codes , shall not be eligible for goCash & goCash+ usage (regardless in the account)
- This offer is valid only on the first 2 transactions(only repeat users offer) per card during the offer period
- New user offer can be used only once per customer during the offer period
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach SBI/ SBICPSL and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- SBI, SBICPSL and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that SBI shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- SBI/SBICPSL shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- SBI/SBICPSL, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by SBI/SBICPSL or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.