Click here to avail Goibibo Standard Chartered Bank Offer.
OFFER VAILD ON
Standard Chartered Bank
Every Thursdays (4PM – 10PM)
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)|
|Get Rs.1,000 Instant Off on Domestic Flight bookings||Rs. 6,000|
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid on Goibibo mobile site and mobile app only
- Offer will be valid from 4 pm till 10 PM on Thursdays only
- No other Standard Chartered Bank and Goibibo offer can be clubbed with this offer
- Domestic flights offer is applicable only on using a valid/unblocked Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Card
- goCash & goCash+ cannot be clubbed with this offer.
- The discounts on Standard chartered debit and Credit Card will not be applicable if the net payable amount( exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, cancellation, Meals and Preferred seat cost ) is less than Rs.6000 for Domestic flights
- This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions
- The offer is valid on 1st transaction per card every Thursday during the campaign period
- The offer is valid on bookings made using Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Cards issued in India only and not valid on internet Banking transactions.
- This offer is not valid on Standard Chartered Bank Corporate cards
- The customer must enter the promo code in the deal code field for respective product category on the Goibibo mobile site and mobile application
- In the event of Standard Chartered Bank Card is being used to make a subsequent booking on the same day, it will not be eligible for this offer
- Transactions completed during this offer period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer
- Offer is not valid on payments made through Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Discounts will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions
- If the Customer does not receive the discount, he/she can claim for the same within 4 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discounts
- Products and services are subject to availability
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer
- The Customer shall not be entitled to discounts in the event of cancellation of booking. Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Bank and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the discount amount
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the Bank before the payment due date
- Standard Chartered Bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Standard Chartered Bank or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
- The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever.