Click here to avail Goibibo VISA Card Offer.
Book on Goibibo website and mobile app to avail the following offers, with your Visa Card:
|Domestic Flights (New Users)||Rs.400 off on a min. spend of Rs.4,000||GOVISADN|
|Domestic Flights (Repeat Users)||Rs.200 off on a min. spend of Rs.4,000||GOVISADR|
|International Flights (New Users)||Rs.1,500 off on a min. spend of Rs.20,000||GOVISAIN|
|International Flights (Repeat Users)||Rs.750 off on a min. spend of Rs.20,000||GOVISAIR|
Merchant Terms and Conditions
- Offer will be valid only on Goibibo website and mobile app.
- Offer valid till 31st July 2018.
- The offer is valid on bookings made using Visa cards issued in India only.
- Offer not valid on Netbanking transactions.
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Goibibo mobile and/or app.
- Customers booking using Promo Codes , shall not be eligible for goCash; goCash+ usage (regardless in the account).
- This offer is valid only on the first 2 transactions (only repeat users offer) per card during the offer period.
- New user offer can be used only once per customer during the offer period.
- Offer not valid on select hotels.
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach their Card Issuer and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Visa and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that Visa cards shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Visa shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Visa, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Visa or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.