Click here to avail Goomo Axis Bank Card Offer.
- Offer is valid for flight bookings using Axis Bank Credit card or Debit card.
- Discount will be processed as per the table below:
Promocode : GMAXISDF
|` 3,000-5,999||` 300|
|` 6,000-8,999||` 500|
|` 9,000-14,999||` 750|
|` 15,000-29,999||` 1100|
|` 30,000 & Above||` 3,000|
Promocode : GMAXISIF
|` 10,000 – 24,999||` 850|
|` 25,000 – 49,999||` 2,200|
|` 50,000 – 99,999||` 3,500|
|` 1,00,000 – 2,99,999||` 7,000|
|` 3,00,000 & Above||` 15,000|
Domestic & International Flight T&C:
- Offer is valid on domestic flight tickets booked on domestic airlines operating within India and for international flight tickets booked on airlines operating/flying from India.
- Offer is not valid on flight tickets booked on Air India Express, Air Arabia, Tiger Airways, Fly Dubai or Air Asia.
- To avail the offer, enter & validate promo code for Domestic Flight ‘GMAXISDF’ or International Flight ‘GMAXISIF’ in the promo code section in ‘Confirm Flight Details’ page.
- Offer is valid till 30th June 2018.
- Offer is on one-way return fares.
- Offer is valid for bookings made on www.goomo.com. Bookings made offline are not under the offer.
- Standard flight terms & conditions are additionally applicable.
Choose Axis Bank Flight Offers
Bringing you happy vibes in the form of flight offers is Axis Bank, which, in association with Goomo provides splendid deals and discounts on online flight bookings. Flights are expensive, and hence not everyone who means to travel opts for a flight ticket. This is all about to change. Axis Bank, in association with Goomo.com, introduces flight tickets at slashed prices, so that even the most reluctant flier will find them self-booking an air ticket. Get flight tickets to international and domestic destinations at never before seen prices.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is a well-known private banking firm that offers internet banking services, personal banking services such as cards, loans, investment options, and more. Plus, to ensure you have an even better shopping experience, Axis Bank has tie-ups with plenty merchants as well as online travel portals. Goomo is one such travel portal that which in association with Axis Bank offers exciting flight offers to different international and domestic destinations.
Book Flights with Axis Bank Flight Offers
Happy times have returned at Goomo! Axis Bank Goomo provide exciting flight offers on international destinations as well as domestic destinations within India. Get instant cash discounts on flight bookings; exclusively for Axis Bank customers. Choose between Axis Bank domestic flight offers or Axis Bank international flight offers, and visit your desired destination without a worry in the world.
Axis Goomo provides up to Rs.3000 off on domestic flight bookings and a whopping Rs.15,000 off on international flights. This offer is valid until 31st March 2018 and can be availed by using your Axis Bank credit or debit cards or Axis Bank net banking.
Getting your flight tickets booked is extremely easy. Firstly, look for the flight suited to your preference at Goomo.com. Filter through the all the different flights, based on the prices, duration, and timings, or all of these criteria and select the perfect flight.
When initiating payment, select Axis Bank card to complete the transaction, and enter the valid coupon code provided by Goomo. Without the Goomo coupon code, the offers will stay invalid, as these Goomo offers are specific to Axis bank. Book your international or domestic flight through the Axis Bank, and get the best offers available.
Fly safe and fly happy, with Goomo.com, and Axis Bank.
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)