Click here to avail JetAirways Armed Forces Concession.
– No Promocode required
– Select ‘Indian Armed Forces’ box while booking.
Armed Forces personnel are entitled for 50% concession on the adult basic fare in Economy Class (S) and 25% concession on the adult basic fare in Economy Class (H and K) on all sectors operated by Jet Airways. This fare is applicable to active and retired military personnel of the India Armed Forces and their family members travelling at their own expenses.
Family members are defined as spouse, dependent children between the age of 12 and 26 years and dependent parents who are not otherwise entitled to any other type of concessional fares.
- Bookings can be created at Airport Ticketing Offices, City Ticketing Offices, Contact Centre and on jetairways.com
- Applicable on select booking classes as mentioned below :
- S – 50% discount
- H and K – 25% discount
- Applicable on the online domestic India routes.
- These fares are offered only to serving and retired Indian Armed Forces and paramilitary personnel and their families.
- Inventory offered on such fares will be limited.
- Please refer to the Fare rules for cancellations, refunds & reissues.
- Normal baggage allowances will be applicable.
- A valid Identity Card issued by Indian Armed Forces or a discharge card is mandatory for travel under this scheme. The names of the dependents reflecting in the discharge book are only eligible for the armed forces discount.
- Boarding will be denied if this identity proof is not provided at check-in & at the boarding gate. Guest(s) should carry this proof of identification throughout the journey.
- Web check-in will be applicable.
- All other terms & conditions remain unchanged.
For further information, please contact your nearest Jet Airways office.