Click here to avail makemytrip CITI Card Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|CITISUPER||Get 10% Cashback to Card (max Rs 10,000) on International Flight bookings||Rs.15,000||Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only||Citibank Credit & Debit Cards (not valid on Corporate Cards)|
What do you get?
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 60 days from the date of booking.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon CITISUPER in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through Citibank Credit & Debit Cards only
- The offer is valid every Saturday from 5th August to 28th October 2017 (both days included)
- The offer is valid on bookings made from 0000 hours till 2359 hours every Saturday
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Saturday
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 15,000
- This offer is also valid on multi city flights
What else do you need to know
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel and net banking payments
- This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions on Credit Card
- Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/pdfs/EMI-TC.pdf.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of part/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.