This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
Click here to avail Makemytrip HDFC Bank Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|HDFCINT||Get Rs.2,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||20,000 to 45,000||Website, Android & iOS App only||HDFC Bank Credit Cards only|
|Get Rs.5,000 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||45,001 to 80,000|
|Get Rs.7,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||Above 80,000|
What you get
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
How do you get it
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon HDFCINT in the E-Coupon field.
- This offer is valid on payment made through HDFC Bank credit cards only.
- The offer valid from 2nd February to 23rd february’2017 i.e. on 2nd , 9th , 16th & 23rd February.
- The offer is valid on bookings made on Thursdays only from 0000 hours till 2359 hours.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Android & iOS App only.
- This offer is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Thursday.
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger.
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs.20,000.
What else do you need to know
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees