Click here to avail Makemytrip HDFC Bank Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|HDFCINT||Get Rs.2,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||25,000 to 45,000||Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only||HDFC Bank Credit Cards only|
|Get Rs.4,000 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||45,001 to 80,000|
|Get Rs.8,000 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||Above 80,000|
What you get?
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon HDFCINT in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through HDFC Bank credit cards only
- The offer valid every Thursday from 6th July to 28th September (both days included)
- The offer is valid on bookings made on Thursdays only from 0000 hours till 2359 hours
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only
- This offer is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Thursday
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 20,000.
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.