Click here to avail Makemytrip HDFC Bank Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|HDFCINT||Get Rs.2,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||20,000 to 45,000||Website, Android & iOS App only||HDFC Bank Credit Cards only|
|Get Rs.5,000 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||45,001 to 80,000|
|Get Rs.7,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||Above 80,000|
WHAT YOU GET
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
HOW DO YOU GET IT
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon HDFCINT in the E-Coupon field.
- This offer is valid on payment made through HDFC Bank credit cards only.
- The offer is valid on every Thursday from 3rd to 24th November’2016 i.e. on 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th November’2016 and 1st, 15th, 22nd, 29th December’2016 only. (Terms at HDFC)
- The offer is valid on bookings made on Thursdays only from 0000 hours till 2359 hours.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Thursday.
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger.
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 20,000.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, offer stand void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for cashback. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for cashback, then it will be appropriately reduced basis booking amount.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Offer is NOT applicable on HDFC Bank corporate credit cards.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback, he/she must write to email@example.com within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.