Click here to avail Mamekytrip ICICI Bank Offer.
Get Rs.1500 cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings paid using ICICI Bank Debit and Credit Cards
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|FLYMON||Get Rs.1500 Cashback on Domestic Flight bookings (on minimum card paid amount of Rs.6000)||Android & iOS App only||ICICI Bank Debit and Credit Cards only|
As per Terms & Conditions mentioned at ICICI you will get Rs 1500 instant discount.
WHAT YOU GET
- The customer will receive a cashback of Rs.1500 to card account on domestic flight bookings with a minimum card paid amount of Rs.6,000 paid through ICICI Bank Debit & Credit Cards.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 21 working days from the date of booking.
HOW DO YOU GET IT
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon FLYMON in the E-Coupon field.
- This offer is valid on ICICI Bank credit and debit cards only.
- The offer is valid only on Mondays starting 18th July 2016 till 26th December 2016.
- The offer is valid on bookings made between 1400 hrs to 2200 hrs on every Monday.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per calendar month using the above offer code i.e. 1 booking allowed between 18th to 25th July’16, 1 booking between 1st to 29th August’2016 and 1 booking between 5th to 26th September and one booking on 3rd October2016 on each card.
- Valid till 26th December 2016. ( AS er term and conditions at ICICI website)
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, offer stand void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for cashback. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for cashback, then it will be appropriately reduced basis booking amount.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If the Cardholder doesn’t receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- Cashback offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by ICICI banks. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by ICICI Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the cardholder shall approach ICICI Bank and MakeMyTrip shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)