Click here to avail Makemytrip ICICI EMI Offer.
|Deal code||Applicable on||Offer details||Booking Channel||Validity|
|NO DEALCODE||International Flights booked using EMI (6 & 9 months tenure only)||Low Cost EMI – Get 3% cashback (max Rs 2,000) on ICICI Bank Credit Cards||Website and Android app only||1st to 31st December 2017|
What you get?
- Under this offer, customer will get a 3% cashback (maximum cashback of Rs 2,000) to the credit card as used at the time of booking
- Cashback will be calculated on the total booking amount
How do you get it?
- Users would still be charged an interest rate, however, they will receive a 3% cashback within 7 working days from the date of transaction
- Offer valid for International Flights only
- Offer valid on MakeMyTrip website and Android app only.
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is applicable once per card during the entire offer period.
- The cashback amount will get adjusted into the loan outstanding amount and future instalment amounts will get calculated accordingly
- Offer is also valid only on 6 & 9 month EMIs paid using ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- The Offer is NOT applicable on Corporate and Commercial cards
- The Offer is NOT applicable on part payment transactions
- The Offer is NOT applicable on transaction made partially or completely using Gift Cards
- This offer is not applicable on bookings where any deal code is applied
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of cancellation, the offer stands void and the customer will not be eligible for the offer.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.