Click here to avail Makemytrip International Flight Offer.
|INR 4,50,000 +||25,000|
What you get
- You can avail upto INR 25,000 cashback to wallet on your international flight originating from India.
- Cashback to wallet will be processed within 15 days of booking.
How do you get it
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon FLYNEW in the E-Coupon field.
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India.
- This offer is applicable only on MakeMyTrip website and Mobile App (iOS & Android).
- The offer is valid on 2 booking per email id during the offer period using the above offer code.
What else do you need to know
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal.
- Offer is not applicable on Multi city flights. It is applicable only on One way and Return Flights.
- Customer is not eligible for cash back in wallet if deal code FLTNEW is entered later and not at the time of making the booking.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, offer stand void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for cashback. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for cashback, then it will be appropriately reduced basis booking amount.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- Offer is valid only for flights originating from India.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for payments made through cards eligible for Citibank Accelerated Rewards Program.
- Amount credited to MakeMyTrip wallet can be utilised within 90 days from the date of credit.
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied.
- To know more about Wallet usage Terms and conditions, visit http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback, he/she must write to email@example.com within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.
- The maximum liability of MakeMyTrip in the event of any claim arising out of this offer shall not exceed the cashback amount that the customer is entitled to receive under the said offer.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.