Click here to avail Makemytrip International Flight Offer.
|INR 10,000-INR 20,000||500|
|INR 20,000-INR 35,000||750|
|INR 35,000-INR 60,000||1300|
|INR 60,000-INR 1,00,000||1800|
|INR 1,00,000-INR 2,50,000||2500|
|INR 2,50,000-INR 5,00,000||5,000|
|INR 5,00,000-INR 7,50,000||15,000|
|INR 7,50,000 +||25,000|
What you get
- You can avail upto INR 25,000 cashback to wallet on your international flight originating from India.
- Cashback to wallet will be processed within 15 days of booking.
How do you get it
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon FLYNEW in the E-Coupon field.
- Offer period: This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India made till 23:59 hours on 31st December, 2016.
- This offer is applicable only on MakeMyTrip website and Mobile App (iOS & Android).
- The offer is valid on 2 booking per email id during the offer period using the above offer code.
What else do you need to know
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal.
- Offer is not applicable on Multi city flights. It is applicable only on One way and Return Flights.
- Customer is not eligible for cash back in wallet if deal code FLTNEW is entered later and not at the time of making the booking.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, offer stand void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for cashback. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for cashback, then it will be appropriately reduced basis booking amount.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.