This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
Click here to avail Makemytrip Paypal Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum Transaction Value (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Payment Modes||Validity|
|MMTPAY||Get INR 800 Off* (Rs.400 instant discount + Rs.400 cashback to wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!||Rs.3,000||Website only||Complete payment using PayPal||From 1400 hours on 2nd Aug’18 to 2359 hours on 31st Aug 2018|
What do you get?
- The customer will receive discount/cashback as per the details mentioned in the table above
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTPAY in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid from 1400 hours on 2nd Aug’18 to 2359 hours on 31st Aug 2018
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website only
- Offer is valid on 1 booking per email id basis during the entire offer period
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD and net banking payments
- Domestic Flights Offer is not applicable on payments made via the Book Now Pay Later mode
- This offer is valid on a minimum booking amount of Rs 3,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
- These offers are not applicable on part payments
How to redeem cashback to wallet amount?
- You may redeem the wallet amount earned during this promotion on subsequent bookings made for Flights, Hotels, Bus, Rail & Holidays on MakeMyTrip
- On Domestic Flight bookings, the wallet amount can be redeemed to the extent of 2% (up to Rs 500) of the booking amount. More details in regards to wallet usage limits on Int’l Flights , Hotels and other bookings can be checked at http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
- Wallet money will expire in 90 days from the date of credit
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees
Terms of the Offer:
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.