Click here to avail Makemytrip Rupay Card Offer.
|Coupon Code||Business||Offer Details||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|MMTRUPAY||Domestic Flight||Flat Rs.750 instant discount on minimum booking amount of Rs. 6000||Android & iOS App only||Valid on cards issued in India by RuPay|
What do you get?
- User will get discounts on Domestic Flights and Domestic Hotels as listed in the table above
- Discount on the Domestic Hotels offer will be calculated on the base price i.e. total price less taxes
- The minimum booking amount for Domestic Flights should be excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g: meals, insurance.
How do you get it?
- In order to avail offer please enter the deal code MMTRUPAY in the e-coupon field
- This offer is valid from 0000 hours on 4th April 2018 to 2359 hours on 31st May 2018
- The offers are valid for only 1 booking per card per month
- A customer can make max 5 bookings in last 30 days using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- A customer can make max 3 bookings in a day using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- The domestic hotels offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, Mobile site, Android App, iOS App only
- The domestic flights offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Android & iOS App only
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Pay at hotel, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- The domestic hotels offer is valid on select hotels and also excluded the following Chain Hotels – Taj, Trident, Oberoi, The Leela, Lalit Group, Hyatt, Hilton, ITC, Accor Hotels, Formule 1, Marriott, Sterling, Starwood, IHG, Fortune, The Park, Carlson, Mango
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for discount
- Wallet amount usage is not allowed on any of these offers
Conditions in case of cancellation
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
Other Terms & Conditions
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.