This offer has Expired: Please go to home page for more offers.
Click here to avail Makemytrip SBI Card Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Transaction Value (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks||Validity|
|MMTSBI||INR 500 Instant Discount||INR 5000 – INR 7499||Website, Mobile Site, Android app and iOS app only||SBI Credit Cards only (not valid on Corporate Cards)||From 0000 hours on 26th May to 2359 hours on 27th May 2018|
|INR 750 Instant Discount||INR 7500 – INR 9999|
|INR 1000 Instant Discount||INR10000 & above|
What do you get?
- The customer will receive instant discount as per the details mentioned in the table above
- Instant discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
How do you get it?
- To avail the Offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTSBI in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through SBI Credit Cards only
- This offer is valid from 0000 hours on 26th May to 2359 hours on 27th May 2018
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- This offer is valid for 1 booking per card during the entire offer period
- Minimum booking amount condition is applicable as per the above table
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is also applicable on EMI payments made using SBI Credit Cards
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal , MMT Gift cards and net banking payments
- Offer is not applicable on part payments made through My Wallet
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cancellation charges from the refund amount
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Terms of the Offer:
- This Offer is NOT applicable on SBI Corporate Cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount/cashback amount
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.