Click here to avail Makemytrip Zero Cancellation Offer
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- During the booking process, select ‘ZERO Cancellation’ option by paying an additional fee of Rs. 399/- per passenger & enjoy ZERO penalty in case you wish to cancel the booking.
- To process your cancellation at ZERO penalty, logon to support.makemytrip.com and process the cancellation. Waiver for your cancelation will be applied automatically.
- Complete amount paid at the time of booking, except for the ZERO Cancellation charges will be refunded to customers account.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Service is valid only on selected one-way Domestic flights booked on www.makemytrip.com.
- Amount collected for availing cancelation service (399/- per passenger) will be non-refundable.
- Customer will be eligible for the complete waiver only if he cancels the ticket 24 hours prior to departure.
- Waiver is valid only for FULL cancellations ( cancellations of all flights of a particular passenger, booked in an itinerary) for any or all passengers in a booking.
- In case of partial cancellation (cancelation of only some flights booked in an itinerary), waiver will not be given & normal cancelation penalties will be charged.
- ZERO Cancellation service is valid only on complete cancellation of itinerary and not on date change of itinerary.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer of travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the service by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the service.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.