Click here to know more about MMT DOUBLE BLACK Program.
Program tenure: One year from the date of joining (hereinafter referred to as “Program Period”)
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM:
MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (hereinafter referred as “MMT or MakeMyTrip”) launched MMT Double Black Program (hereinafter referred to as “Program”) for the above mentioned Program Period. Details of the Program extended to all individuals (hereinafter referred to “Customers/Users/Traveler”) are detailed herein below.
|Product||Program Details||Booking Channel|
|FREE CANCELLATION ON DOMESTIC FLIGHTS||Get free cancellation on the first 10 eligible* domestic flight bookings (including non-refundable flights)||Website, Android & iOS App only|
|FREE CANCELLATION ON DOMESTIC HOTELS||Get free cancellation on the first 10 eligible* domestic hotel bookings (including non-refundable hotels)|
|EARN POINTS TO AVAIL MMT BLACK BENEFITS||Free flight bookings, luxurious stays, movie tickets and more.|
* Kindly check eligibility criteria stated below.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- On your first 10 eligible (see below for eligibility criteria) domestic flight bookings and first 10 domestic hotel bookings in a given year, you will get full refund upon cancellation and no cancellation penalty shall be charged
- The Program covers all domestic flights (economy class) and all domestic hotels (refundable + non-refundable)
- Auto enrolment to MMT Black
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- All domestic flight or hotel bookings made through www.makemytrip.com, or MakeMyTrip Android and iphone mobile application of MakeMyTrip are considered eligible except :
- If the User is not one of the travellers (in both flight and hotel bookings)
- If there are more than five in a booking
- If the cancellation is made within twenty four hours before the hotel check-in time/flight departure time, then the full refund benefit would be null and void. To avail free cancellation benefit under this Program, User has to cancel at least 24 hours prior to the hotel check-in time/flight departure time
- If the domestic flight booking is a multi-city booking (i.e. covering more than 2 cities)
- If the User has already consumed the quota of ten eligible bookings for domestic hotels and domestics flights,
- If the User has selected business class or premium economy class
- Booking is done through website on mobile.
- Membership is only valid on Economy class (default option while booking).
- This Program is not valid for MakeMyTrip’s MyBusiness account.
- Membership is valid only for eligible bookings made in the first twelve months from the time of purchase of membership
- All cancellations have to be done via the MakeMyTrip interface to be considered for full refund. Any cancellations done directly with the airlines do not qualify for full refund
- Member has to be logged in with the email id with which the Program was purchased to avail free cancellation benefits on first ten eligible bookings.
- Member can make only one cancellation per booking (full or partial). Example: If a domestic round-trip flight booking has five passengers, and the user cancels for two passengers, any further cancellations will not be covered under the free cancellation policy (normal cancellation penalties will apply). Similarly, if the user cancels one leg of the booking for all five passengers, cancellation for the other leg will not be covered under free cancellation.
- Cancellation has to be done twenty four hours prior to travel/stay date.
- First 10 Traveller names would be considered to be covered under the Program benefits for the Program duration
- Membership fee is non-refundable.
HOW TO ENROL IN DOUBLE BLACK PROGRAM
- To become a member, please click on the link/notification sent to your registered e-mail id/ mobile application to open the member sign-up page (please make sure that you are logged in to your MakeMyTrip account using the email id on which the invitation was sent).
- Click on the “Enrol in MMT Double Black” button to purchase the membership.
- Upon payment, User shall receive a confirmation/welcome email, after which you can avail the membership benefits for a period of 1 year.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Program by another Program, whether similar to this Program or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- This Program is meant for individual User and their families for personal travel only. In case MakeMyTrip notices an abuse of the stated Program e.g. booking hotel rooms for more than 20 days etc., MakeMyTrip holds the right to deny full refund in the event of cancellation and/or revoke the membership. Additionally, bookings made by people with business interest in a hotel would not be covered under the Program and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the Program benefits and/or revoke the membership.
- For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or other modes of payment, the customer shall approach the authorized bank. MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure events.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the Program by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the Program or cancel the membership.
- In no event shall the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this Program exceed the purchase price of the Program.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of, or in connection with the Program.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Delhi.
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers, and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the Program/Program terms against such bookings, or to cancel such bookings. In such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking and/or Program membership amount.