Click here to avail Paytm CITI Bank Offer.
Offer is valid for domestic flight booking done on every Thursdays during the Offer Period.
- Domestic flight offer will be valid on Paytm Website, Android &m-site and iOS App.
- Offer is valid for a 20% cashback and a maximum cashback at INR 2000 on domestic flight bookings.
- The offer is valid on a minimum ticket value of INR 5000 excluding any ancillary purchased (meals,insurance etc.).
- The customer must enter the promo code ‘FLYCITI’ in the “Have a Promocode” field on the Paytm website/app.
- Customers using Citi Credit and Debit card only get INR 2000 cashback to card on Domestic Flight bookings made during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is valid only on the first eligible transaction per card per Thursday during the Offer Period.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer is only valid on bookings made using Citibank Credit and Debit cards issued in India.
2. This Offer is NOT applicable on Citibank corporate credit cards.
3. Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
4. In the event of Citi Card being used to make a subsequent booking, it will be eligible for regular
offer but not for the offer on Citi Cards.
5. Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate promo code will only be
considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the Offer.
6. The offer is not valid on payments made through Paytm Wallet,Paytm Bank Account.
7. The cash back on Citi cards across offers on Flights will be provided in the Customer’s card
account within 60 days from the date of transaction. The time line provided for effecting credit is
only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
8. For all bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same credit/debit card as was used
for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s.
9. This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions.
10. Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned
11. Cashback will be calculated on each Order ID and not on the number of transactions.
12. If the Customer does not receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 4
months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible
for the cashback amount.
13. Products and services are subject to availability.
14. For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach Citibank. Paytm shall not entertain any such claims.
15. The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this Offer on the same Order ID. The Offer
cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
16. The Customer shall not be entitled to cashback in the event of cancellation of booking. If the
Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, Paytm will
refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable
cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by
Paytm) for a travel service and a cashback of INR 1,000 has been credited to the Customer’s
account, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,000. Thus, if the Customer cancels the
booking, Paytm will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from INR. 9,000/- and the balance
amount will be credited to the Customer’s account.
17. In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether
the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
19. Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their
customers and Paytm reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such
bookings. For such cases, Paytm will not refund the booking amount.
20. Paytm will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the
Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
21. Citibank and Paytm reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any
reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to
replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to
extend or withdraw it altogether.
22. In no event, the entire liability of Paytm to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount.
23. The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to
the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
24. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the
Offer /services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Paytm
and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
25. Citibank and Paytm shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Paytm due to
incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
26. The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
27. Citibank and Paytm, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees,
agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for
any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a
result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or
effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
28. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank or Paytm to conduct
further such Offers.
29. If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or Paytm in respect of the Offer is prevented
or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or Paytm, including
but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud,
technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of
government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or
the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or Paytm shall not be liable for the same to the extent so
prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
30. The terms & conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation to the
rules & regulations governing the use of the Citibank credit card and/or the Citibank websites as
stated above. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to
Citibank from usage of credit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be
governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions, Cardmember terms and conditions and the Most
Important Terms & Conditions. Customer can view the Citibank Cardmember terms and conditions
as well as the complete banking terms and conditions on the online portal
31. All of Citibank’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
32. The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a
Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood
and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.