Click here to avail QatarAirways ICICI Bank Card Offer.
In addition to the incredible selection of offers in the Global Travel Boutique, receive additional discount of up to 10% on Economy and Business Class tickets, as a customer/member of ICICI.
Enter the promo code ‘INGTBICICI‘” when you book your tickets between 12-26 September 2017 for travel until 31 May 2018.
- Sale period: 12th until 26th September 2017.
- Travel period: 15th September 2017 until 31st May 2018. All travel must be completed by 31st May 2018.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15th December 2017 until 10 January 2018. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights originating from INDIA with the following exceptions:
- Flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- Flights to and from Kathmandu in Economy Class.
- Flights to and from Montreal in Business Class.
- Purchases can only be made through www.qatarairways.com by entering the promotional code “INGTBICICI” at the time of booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be responsible for any fare differences if customers fail to enter the given promotional code at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, the discount applies to First Class return tickets.
- Discount applies to air fare only. Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Discount does not apply to companion offers and special offers for 3 and more passengers.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount applies.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.