Click here to avail SpiceJet SBI Credit Card Offer.
Book a flight every Thursday with SBI Credit Card and get a Free Meal and Priority Check-in (‘Offer’)
Promo Code: SBIMEAL
How to avail
- The offer is valid on bookings made on Thursdays from September 14 to December 14, 2017.
- Select a flight on www.spicejet.com only and opt for a Meal and Priority Check-in during the booking flow.
- Apply Promo Code SBIMEAL and enter your SBI Credit Card number in the Promotion code section on the payment page.
- Meal and Priority Check-in fee shall be waived off instantly.
- To avail the offer, customer must make the payment with a valid SBI Credit Card only.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with SpiceJet Limited (“SpiceJet”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or SpiceJet.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 14 Sep 2017 to 14 Dec 2017 (both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and SpiceJet.
- Under this Program:
- A Cardholder is eligible for a free meal and Priority Check-In per passenger per flight on flights bookings with SBI Credit Card at www.spicejet.com every Thursday during the Term.
- A maximum of 4 Meals shall be offered free per booking.
- The promo code “SBIMEAL” needs to be applied on payment page to avail the offer.
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card.
- The Offer can be availed on entire SpiceJet network.
- The Offer is not applicable on beverage, platter & special meals.
- SpiceJet shall charge an amount of Rupee. 1 per customer per meal as a token of acknowledgement.
- The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing scheme/ offer/discount/ promotion etc.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-encashable & non-binding.
- Offer not eligible for any partial/full refund cases.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Any query regarding this Program shall only be entertained till 14 Dec 2017. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of respective offer by the customer or travel agent, SpiceJet reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- For any credit card related claims, the customer should contact SBICPSL and SpiceJet will not be able to entertain any such claims.
- Any person availing the offer shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
- All other terms available on http://www.spicejet.com shall be applicable.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to SpiceJet.
- The exclusive offers/discounts under this Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by SpiceJet as part of any other arrangement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of SpiceJet and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by SpiceJet.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program and any participation is deemed to be voluntary.
- SBICPSL & SpiceJet reserve the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time at their own discretion.
- All government levies such as GST, sales tax, TDS, local taxes, octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if at all, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.