Click here to avail Yatra Hdfc Net Banking Offer.
• Domestic Flight– Flat Rs. 500 OFF | Min booking amount of Rs. 4,000
• Homestays- Flat 60% OFF (Max up to Rs.1,000)
• Activities- Flat Rs. 1,000 OFF | Min booking amount of Rs. 5,000.
Coupon Code: HDFCNET17
• This offer is valid only on the online confirmed Domestic flight, Homestays, Activities bookings made through Yatra.
• The code can be used once during the offer period.
• The code will be Valid until October 31, 2017.
• For eCash related T&Cs visit yatra.com.
• Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
• All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
• In the case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
• Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
• All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions. Cancellation charges/date change penalties will be applicable as per the airline rules for all tickets purchased through this promotion.
• Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the Airlines which is not within the control of Yatra.com.
• All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In the case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide an additional discount to the customer.
• All Offers are subject to availability.
• The decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
• All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.