Click here to avail Yatra SBI Offer.
Save with State Bank of India Card
- This offer is for bookings made till – December 31, 2017.
- Offer will be valid on bookings made with State Bank of India credit/debit cards only.
- Offer is valid on domestic flights, international flights, domestic hotels, homestays and activity bookings.
- At the time of payment, please use the promo code: SBIAP17.
Here’s how the offer works:
|Product||Min. booking amount||Offer|
|Domestic Flight||Rs.4,000||Rs.600 Off on App/Rs.400 Off on Desktop &Mobile site|
|International Flight||Rs.30,000||Rs.2,500 Off|
|Domestic Hotel||Rs.3,000||30% Off (max up toRs.2,000)|
|Homestays||N.A.||Up to 70% Off(max up toRs.1,000)|
Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (Program) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Yatra. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit/Debit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
- All SBI Credit/Debit Cardholders, excluding SBI Corporate and Commercial Credit cards, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program. This offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through SBI Internet Banking.
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through their SBI Credit/Debit Card on Yatra’s website www.yatra.com (“Website”) or App.
- Customers have to submit the promo code “SBIAP17” in the promo code field on Yatra.com’s payment page and necessarily use SBI Credit/Debit Card for the transaction. The amount of discount received will reflect at the next step on the Yatra website or App.
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- This is an Instant Discount offer and will be given upfront at the time of transaction. No separate Cashback posting will be made to SBI Credit/Debit Card.
- This offer is valid only on online bookings made on Yatra’s website (www.yatra.com)/App and the customer is required to mention the promo code for all bookings on the website.
- All tickets will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer’s sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier’s own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra’s notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is a limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime.