Click here to avail Yatra Standard Chartered Card Offer.
Use your Standard Chartered Bank credit or debit card on Yatra and avail amazing flight deals. Get Flat Rs.1,000 off on your Domestic Flight App bookings and FLAT Rs.2,500 off on your International Flight booking. Hurry! This offer is valid till September 25, 2017 only on Monday. Use promo code SCB17 to avail the offer.
About the Offer
- On Domestic Flight, the bookings are valid through App only.
- International Flight bookings are valid on Desktop, App and mobile site.
- The offer is valid on all Mondays starting from 14th August 2017 till 25th September 2017
- Apply promo code SCB17 and pay with your Standard Chartered Bank credit/debit card on the final payment page to avail the discount.
- Each Standard Chartered credit/debit card can be used once during the offer period.
Here’s how the offer works:
|Product||Min. booking amount||Offer|
|Domestic Flight (On App only)||Rs.6,000||Rs.1,000 off|
|International Flight||Rs.25,000||Rs.2,500 off|
Terms and Conditions
- Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) are eligible to get the mentioned discount on bookings made online at Yatra.
- This promotion is valid on all Mondays starting from 14th August 2017 till 25th September 2017
- The discount is valid on a per transaction basis. (Each SCB card can be used to transact once during the offer period)
- Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer.
- The participation of the Standard Chartered card holder is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- In case the Cardholder processes a refund, the transaction will not be applicable for the discount.
- Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
- The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder.
- Standard Chartered Bank and Yatra.com reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times.
- This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank or Yatra.com
- Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion on Yatra.com
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.
- In case of a refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The decision of Yatra.com in all matters in connection with or incidental to this offer will be final and binding.
- All other terms and conditions of the Standard Chartered Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon only.