Click here to avail Yatra Standard Chartered Platinum card offer.
Use your Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum credit cards on Yatra.com and you can get assured 10% cash back on all travel bookings (except train and bus). On top of this, you earn more reward points with every transaction.Get your credit card today!
- 10% cash back on base fare(a maximum of Rs.250 for domestic and Rs.750 for international tickets)
- 10% off on hotel/holiday bookings(maximum of Rs.1,000)
- Cash back limited to 12 transactions per calendar year and a maximum of 4 per month
- Waiver on cancellation charges levied by Yatra.com (does not include cancellation fee charged by airline) on all tickets booked on the website using this card.
- 2 per Rs.100 spent (except fuel)
- 4 reward points per Rs.100 on spends at Yatra
Fuel surcharge waiver (2.5%) on all fuel spends, max cap of Rs.150 per card per month
The welcome gift vouchers are subject to the conditions given below:
|Domestic Holidays||Minimum stay of 3N/4D|
|Hotels||Minimum of Rs.4,000|
|International holidays||Minimum stay of 3N/4D|
|International flights||Only on round trips|
|Domestic flights||Only on round trips|
Terms and Conditions for cash back and Cancellation fee waiver
- The cash back and cancellation fee waiver extended can be availed by the Cardholders making a full purchase only through their Standard chartered, Yatra.com co-brand credit card at Yatra.com website.
- The cash back will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings In case any one-way Air ticket is cancelled, cash back shall not be valid. Yatra.com reserves the right to reverse the cash back in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- The Program is not valid for Travel Agents or for any commercial purpose. Yatra.com reserves the right to recover the cash back amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra.com’s notice and to initiate appropriate proceedings under the law. Provided such commercial usage shall be at the sole risk of the person availing the cash back.
- Cash back shall be processed within 30 days of transaction.
- This Program is valid for online bookings made on the website www.yatra.com. Customer is required to pay entire amount of the transaction through Standard chartered, Yatra.com co-brand credit card. This offer is not valid for offline bookings made through call centre/ retail lounges.
- Cash back would be provided and applicable only on the base fare and basic tariff (as the case may be), which would be exclusive of all Government levies, statutory taxes and other charges.
- The cancellation fee waiver option is available only for Domestic Air bookings.
- All tickets & bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard terms & conditions of the concerned Airline and hotel.
- This Program is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra.com reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra.com’s notice.
- All purchases made under this Program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra.com will reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- The cash back under this Program cannot be combined with any existing offers/promotions and discount offered on/or from Yatra.com. The cash back can be availed in its entirety and it cannot be availed or utilized in part.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability & Yatra.com shall not be liable for non-availability.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., as applicable shall be payable by the customer at the time the Program is availed by customer.
- Customers are not bound in anyway to participate in the Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Yatra.com reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time without prior notice.
- Yatra.com shall not be liable, in any event, under or in any way related to this Program, cash back or cancellation fee waiver, whether arising out of breach of performance or non performance of any condition(s) of this Program or any other claim in damages and losses or otherwise incurred to customer/SCB under this Program.
- Any dispute arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.