Click here to avail Goibibo Axis Bank Offer.
Flight & Hotels
Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards
Every Wednesday (4PM -11:59PM)
|Type of Travel||Instant Off||Promo Code|
10% cashback for non-EMI transactions
Non EMI transaction: GOAXIS
|Domestic Hotels||Additional 10% instant discount
on Domestic Hotels
(Max. Rs.2000, Minimum txn value is Rs.2000)
Offer valid on
- Every Wednesday (from 4th April 2018 to 27th June 2018) on Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards
International Flights Offer Details:
- Get 10% cashback to card for non-EMI transactions and 15% cashback for EMI transactions (maximum cashback INR 10,000 per booking) on international flight bookings on Axis Bank Credit & Debit cards only
- No minimum booking required to avail this offer
- Cashback amount will be calculated on Booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Cancellation Protection & Ancillaries fee
- Offer will be valid on Goibibo App & Mobile website only
- The customer must enter the promo code “GOAXIS” for non-EMI payment mode and code “GOAXISEMI” if the customer chooses to pay through EMI option in the Deal Code field for respective product category to be eligible for the offer
Domestic Hotels Offer Details:
- Additional 10% discount (maximum INR 2000 per transaction) on domestic hotel bookings,
- Minimum booking required to avail this offer is INR 2000
- The customer must enter the promo code “GETSETGO” in the Deal Code field for respective product category to be eligible for the offer
- Offer will be valid on Goibibo App & Mobile website only
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The offers are valid for bookings made between 1600hrs to 2359hrs on Goibibo’s App and mobile site only
- The offer is valid on one Domestic Hotel transaction per card per Wednesday & on one International flight transaction per card per Wednesday.
- The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
- Offer is also valid on EMI transactions
- Offer is not vaild on Net Banking Transaction.
- Offer is valid on bookings made for select domestic hotels using Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards issued in India only. Offer eligibility can be identified on entering the deal code.
- The offer is NOT applicable on Corporate Credit cards
- In the event of the same Axis Bank Card being used to make a subsequent booking on the same Wednesday, it will not be eligible for this offer.
- Discount will be calculated only on the amount paid using the Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach Axis Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare/price difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount.
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Axis Bank and Goibibo reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Axis Bank and Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the discount amount.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that Axis Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Axis Bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Axis Bank shall be responsible only for issues pertaining to payment related issues using valid Axis Bank Cards. Axis Bank only offers discount on purchase of products and services of Goibibo by using Axis Bank Retail Credit & Debit Card and Axis Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by Goibibo. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and/or services must be resolved by the Cardholder with Goibibo directly without any reference to Axis Bank. Discount offered by the Bank is solely for promoting usage of Axis Bank Debit and Retail Credit card.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Axis Bank before the payment due date.
- Axis Bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Axis Bank or Goibibo in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Axis Bank or Goibibo, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of other entity/ies, then Axis Bank and/or Goibibo shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 90 days after expiry of the promotion period. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of the charge slip and Invoice for the case to be taken for further investigation.
- The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- Axis Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Axis Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- Credit Cardholder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the offer will not be eligible for the benefits of the offer. Bank’s discretion in this regard shall be final
- Axis Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Axis Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Card / Debit Card issued by Axis Bank
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities. Axis Bank has been authorised to use these logos/trademarks for offer promotion purposes.
- For specific EMI related TnC please refer to https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/useful-links/card-services/convert-purchases-into-emis the section on “Terms & Conditions for Merchant EMI on Credit Card”
- All other regular Terms and Conditions as listed on Goibibo.com applicable.