Click here to avail JetAirways Armed Forces Concession.
– No Promocode required
– Select ‘Indian Armed Forces’ box while booking.
- Bookings can be created at Airport Ticketing Offices, City Ticketing Offices, Contact Centre and on jetairways.com
- Applicable on select booking classes as mentioned below :
- Y, M, T, U, N, L, Q, S, K, H, V, O and W – 10% discount on Base fare
For tickets purchased at Srinagar city office, Armed Forces personnel are entitled for 50% concession on on the adult basic fare in Economy Class (S) and 25% concession on the adult basic fare in Economy Class (O, V, H and K) on all sectors operated by Jet Airways.
- Applicable on flights within India operated by Jet Airways.
- These fares are offered only to serving and retired Indian Armed Forces and paramilitary personnel and their families.
- Armed forces discount is applicable only when the entire travel is booked within the applicable booking class(es).
- Inventory offered on such fares will be limited.
- Please refer to the Fare rules for cancellations, refunds & reissues.
- Normal baggage allowances will be applicable.
- A valid Identity Card issued by Indian Armed Forces or a discharge card is mandatory for travel under this scheme. The names of the dependents reflecting in the discharge book are only eligible for the armed forces discount.
- Boarding will be denied if this identity proof is not provided at check-in & at the boarding gate. Guest(s) should carry this proof of identification throughout the journey.
- All other terms & conditions remain unchanged.
For further information, please contact your nearest Jet Airways office.