Click here to avail Makemytrip HSBC Bank Offer.
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|HSBCINT||Get Rs.2000 cashback to card on International Flight bookings||10,000 to 40,000||Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only||HSBC Bank Credit Cards only|
|Get Rs.4,000 cashback to card on International Flight bookings||40,001 to 75,000|
|Get Rs.7,500 cashback to card on International Flight bookings||75,001 to 100,000|
|Get Rs.10,000 cashback to card on International Flight bookings||Above 100,000|
What you get?
- The customer will receive cashback to card as per the details mentioned in the table above.
- The cashback amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 10 working days from the date of booking
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon HSBCINT in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through HSBC Bank credit cards only
- The offer valid on all Sundays from 1st July’2018 only from 0000 hours till 2359 hours on 30th September’2018
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, mobile site and mobile app (Android & iOS) only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Sunday
- Cashback amount will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback amount will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 10,000.
- This offer is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website.
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchased, MakeMyTrip will process the refund net of card paid amount only, post incorporating the cancellation/rescheduling charges
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Other Terms and Conditions
- This Offer is NOT applicable on HSBC Bank corporate credit cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.