Click here to avail Makemytrip Zero Cancellation Offer.
ZERO CANCELLATION CHARGE ON FLIGHTS!
100% MOoneyback Guarantee if you cancel your ticket starting @Rs.99.
What do you get?
- During the booking process, select ‘ZERO Cancellation’ option by paying an additional fee starting from Rs.99/- per passenger & enjoy ZERO penalty in case you wish to cancel the booking.
- The Prices of ZC ranges from 99 to 549 depending on your Flight Fare and Fare type. Price slabs are:
ATV Slab Refundable Non-Refundable 0-1K 99 99 1-2K 199 199 2-3K 299 299 3-4K 399 399 4-5K 399 499 AP > 5K 399 549
- Complete Airline & MMT penalty will be waived off under ZC Services, While Convenience fee charged at the time of booking is Non- Refundable.
- To process your cancellation at ZERO penalty, logon to support.makemytrip.com and process the cancellation. Waiver for your cancelation will be applied automatically.
What else do you need to know?
- Service is valid only on selected one-way Domestic flights booked on Makemytrip mobile App & www.makemytrip.com .
- Amount collected for availing cancelation service (399/- per passenger) will be non-refundable.
- Customer will be eligible for the complete waiver only if he cancels the ticket 24 hours prior to departure.
- Waiver is valid only for FULL cancellations ( cancellations of all flights of a particular passenger, booked in an itinerary) for any or all passengers in a booking.
- In case of partial cancellation (cancelation of only some flights booked in an itinerary), waiver will not be given & normal cancelation penalties will be charged.
- ZERO Cancellation service is valid only on complete cancellation of itinerary and not on date change of itinerary.
- The above mentioned prices are the starting prices and might be higher for some Non-Refundable flight.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer of travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- Zero Cancellation is available only on Non-Stop Flights.
- To avail benefits of Zero Cancellation, You need to cancel online on Makemytrip. You will not be eligible for waiver if you cancel directly with airline.
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the service by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the service.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.