Click here to avail Yatra Standard Chartered Offer
Use your Standard Chartered credit or debit card on Yatra and get Flat Rs.1,000 off on your Domestic Flight booking. Hurry! This 1-day offer is valid on every Monday between January 22 – June 25, 2018. Use promo code SCBAPP18 to avail the offer.
About the Offer
- Flat Rs 1,000 Off on your domestic flight bookings through App.
- A minimum booking amount of Rs.6,000 is required to avail the offer.
- The offer is valid , every Monday between January 22 – June 25, 2018.
- Apply promo code SCBAPP18 and pay with your Standard Chartered credit/debit card on the final payment page to avail the discount.
- Discount will apply only if full purchase is made through Standard Chartered credit/debit card.
- Each Standard Chartered credit/debit card can be used for two transactions during the offer period.
Terms and Conditions
- Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) are eligible to get the mentioned discount on bookings made online at Yatra.
- This promotion is valid between January 22 – June 25, 2018.
- The discount is valid on a per transaction basis. (Each SCB card can be used to transact twice during the offer period)
- Standard Chartered Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this Offer.
- The participation of the Standard Chartered card holder is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- In case the Cardholder processes a refund, the transaction will not be applicable for the discount.
- Standard Chartered Bank holds the exclusive right at its sole discretion to refuse or deny the Offer to any Cardholder. The Cardholder shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if his/her card is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
- The Offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by Cardholder and/or billed to the account of the Cardholder.
- Standard Chartered Bank and Yatra reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Offer at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the Cardholder at all times.
- This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank or Yatra.
- Standard Chartered Bank is not making any commitment to make such similar offers beyond the Offer Period.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion on Yatra.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.
- In case of a refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The decision of Yatra in all matters in connection with or incidental to this offer will be final and binding.
- All other terms and conditions of the Standard Chartered Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon only.